October 26, 2016

Update on Me

I have another "thing" to add to the list of things about my body that are changing with age - possibly allergic reactions to food that have come out of no where.

Twice now, immediately after eating popcorn my face flushed and was radiating heat for HOURS. Episode one was from popcorn popped at a local candy store store in the city. Episode two was from popcorn at a movie theater.  I seem to be okay with corn itself so maybe it's what the popcorn was popped in?

Now add almonds to the list. The last two mornings I've had cheerios for breakfast - no problem there. But this morning I had a handful of almonds about an hour after eating the cereal and within a few minutes - flushed hot face. What the ???  Almonds are not new to my diet and I've been eating them pretty consistently so why all of a sudden?!?

Am I crazy?  Guess it's time for a doctor's appointment. Meanwhile, I'll be avoiding popcorn (so odd) and almonds.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.