September 9, 2016

How to Fail at Meal Planning

In the interest of honesty, I failed m-i-s-e-r-a-b-l-y with the meal plan for this week - I only made the Chicken Teriyaki on Monday.  The start of school literally kicked my ass. It is not getting easier as they get older! Between football practices, soccer practices til 8:30, school starting, impetigo on the football team, school supply shopping, a vet appointment for the Big One, work - something had to give and it was dinner.  One night I grabbed 4 McDonald's cheeseburgers from my starving 11 year old. He ate 2 before soccer practice and 2 after. I just won Mother of the Year - not!  Just keeping it real over here.

The good news is I have meals for the weekend and we will not eat out, so help me God.

I have no plan for next week yet. I need a long weekend to refocus!

Wine. It's the only answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.