May 17, 2016

Meal Planning & Catching Up

So while I fell off the wagon updating the blog, I have still been meal planning. We follow it for the most part but as the spring sports are winding down, we are busy and a family dinner time doesn't always happen. It definitely helps to have a meal ready to prepare on the fly.

Here's what I have planned for the current week:

Meal 1: Pork Chops

Meal 2: Shrimp Scampi

Meal 3: Bourbon Chicken - skillet sauce

Meal 4: Hamburgers

I can hardly believe Memorial Day is right around the corner and it still feels like winter most days.  We've been busy getting the yard, fence, and patio ready for the summer months. With the threat of frost pretty much over, I was finally able to get my garden planted this past weekend (more on that soon!)

We have one more (very) busy weekend of sports and then playoffs begin for the lacrosse team next week - Bud's team is currently sitting at 11-0 for the season. It's very exciting for them to finish their 8th grade year this way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.