April 21, 2016

Not a Meal Plan Update!

I apologize for the boring blog, if anyone happens to care.  Life has been busy at home now that spring sports are in full swing.  I really enjoy watching my boys play and I'm going to miss it when I no longer have to take anyone to practice or a game.

Bud's lacrosse team hasn't found any competition yet this season as they are currently undefeated at 4-0.  They are beating each opponent about 15-3 at every game.  This weekend they are participating in a tournament with some PA club teams so they will probably get a dose of reality but league-wise, they are doing fantastic!

Boo's soccer team is doing well too. I think they are 2-1-1 with one game canceled due to weather which will be played at a later date. We just had fall soccer tryouts with the new birth year rules in place so we'll see how that all flushes out.  I know a few boys on his team have tried out for area club teams and we're not club team people so we don't be going that route.  Because he has to change teams once again, he's a bit bummed and unsure if wants to continue playing.  So we'll see.

The basement is coming along slowly.  The TVs have been hung and the bar area flooring is almost complete (as of last night).  I found the perfect console tables for under the TVs.  More on them soon.  My Husband is itching to hang some things on the walls but I've begged him to wait until he decides on some glass cabinets he'd like to purchase for his (MANY) car models.  I'm still trying to remember that the space is actually finished now and we can enjoy it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.