January 26, 2016

Slight Detour

Well, that was a fun snow storm.  I guess it's either 50 degrees and raining or 30 degrees and we get 20 inches of snow. Can't we land somewhere in the middle?!

Moving on ...

We've delayed the basement renovation by a week. The new start date is February 4th. My FIL is having some serious health issues and is being admitted into the hospital today and The Husband can't handle both at this time.

So while that's a bummer, it's a blessing too because the snow really messed things up and we weren't able to completely empty our basement this past weekend as planned.  The only "rush" is in my head because I want this project to get underway. It will happen. I just need to be patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.