January 22, 2016

Meal Plan - Wk 4

We're bracing for a major dumping of snow so I'm bracing for the reality that I'll be trapped in my house all weekend.  It's not such a bad thing, I guess. It's a convenient thing that last weekend Showtime had a free channel promotion running and I recorded a TON of movies on the DVR! I'm also looking forward to Kimber's first snow. (I know, I'm weird.)   Since she is an all black shepherd, she will photograph brilliantly against the white snow! 

I plan to do some baking this weekend and have the ingredients needed to make Ice Cream Bread in two different flavors. I'm very curious to give this a try.

- - - - - - - - - 

Meal 1:  Homemade meat sauce & pasta

Meal 2:  Copycat Chick-Fil-A chicken fingers & fries

Meal 3:  Salmon ... this meal will finish up the last of our salmon catch from Lake Ontario. I'm a bit sad about this.

Meal 4:  Meatloaf & mashed potatoes

Meal 5:  Leftovers/sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.