December 17, 2015

enJOY

I haven't been feeling inspired lately. I haven't even posted my boring meal plans. But yes, still planning. I'm kind of mad at the weather for ruining Christmas because it doesn't feel like Christmas to me when it's 70 muggy degrees outside. And raining.  I don't need snow to make it feel more like Christmas but I definitely need to not have the air conditioning on!

I feel like a big old Grinch because of this (on the inside, at least).  It's even hard to think about baking because I don't want to turn the oven on!

So instead of dragging strangers down into my pity party, I'll leave you with this:  

I hope you take the time to really enjoy your family this holiday season and beyond. Listen to them, laugh with them - enjoy them - and take lots of pictures. I'm going to take my own advice.

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year!

See you in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.