December 3, 2015

Christmas Time is Near

It's December already. Crazy, right?  

Thanksgiving was nice and easy and I enjoyed the down time at home. I did nothing interesting, since I live with people who are uninterested in going places.

The house is decorated and looking festive thanks to me. If it would stop raining every few days that would be nice because I'm tired of wet dogs and/or wet dog feet all the time.  I'd actually like a nice solid freezing of the ground ... that's my Christmas wish this year.

I did away with my normal lighted garland on the fireplace this year. I needed a change. The only negative is now I'll have to dust the mantle ...


The most surprising thing is happening:  Kimber is NOT bothering the trees or ornaments at all!  She's definitely a keeper.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.