November 3, 2015

Kohl's Issue Resolved

It took entirely too many phone calls and too much of my time to resolved the issue but I finally received credit for the merchandise I never received.

I still have never received any communication from Kohl's that the two orders were damaged and that I would not receive them.  I asked why I was never notified every time I called and never received an answer. I don't care how many orders they ship on a daily basis. When a person places an online order, they expect to receive that order - especially when they pay for it!

With the holidays approaching, buyer beware when shopping online with Kohl's.  This girl right here will not be shopping at Kohl's this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.