June 16, 2015

Too Much to Waste!

I've been using L'Oreal Paris's Miracle Blur for over a year now. I really like this product. It's light, non-greasy, and really does smooth my skin before I apply my foundation. The only "con" is it's expensive - $20 per tube.  But a little goes a long way so that is a plus!

However, the packaging is terrible. It is VERY difficult to squeeze the tube when you're fairly sure it's almost empty. The tube is too stiff. Imagine my surprise when I decided to cut open the tube to see how much I was about to throw away?  I was flabbergasted:

Look at all that product I almost threw away!  That it at least a week's worth of applications people!  Come on, L'Oreal!  There is a better way to package this product so we actually get to use all of it! 

FYI - I tried the Miracle Blur with sunscreen in it. Don't bother. It's sticky and smelly and just not the same.  I guess I'm not the only one who feels this way because when I went to purchase a new tube of the (normal) Miracle Blur, I bought the last one on the shelf but there were about 10 boxes of the sunscreen version.

So in summary, cut open that tube before you you toss it! You will likely be amazed (and annoyed) at how much is getting wasted inside that dumb tube!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.