June 11, 2015

Interesting Week

I'm ready for the weekend. Nothing good has happened this week other than the awesome new elevated feeding stands I ordered for the dogs arrived. 


See? They are absolutely perfect.  I know some don't like the ceramic bowls but they help keep everything in place and sturdy. I bought 2 extra bowls in case one breaks. And at those prices, you can't beat it.

There was an incident at our regional high school this week that I'm not sure I want to get into. It involves a photo of an extremely questionable and misguided display on a wall from an assignment given by a Humanities teacher. It's safe to say it did NOT go over well. Social media was ablaze which prompted tons of calls and emails to the school. I hope a very valuable lesson was learned and I'd be okay with the teacher loosing his/her job over it. I think I'll leave it at that.

A good friend who lives too far away got in touch with me last night to let me know her husband's grandma had passed away. This woman was fantastic and very energetic. They are grieving her loss. And to make matters worse, their 15 year old Chihuahua had a stroke last night and they had to put him down.  Her 3 girls are devastated. Too much loss in one week and a terrible way to start summer break. I am so sad for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.