June 5, 2015

Catching Up

Life seems to be in a lull at the moment. Spring sports have ended, school is winding down, dogs are shedding uncontrollably ... I haven't felt inspired to cook or bake anything and I can't remember the last time I was on Pinterest, despite having the app on my phone. So what do I do with my free time?

I have no idea. I go to work, come home, feed people, feed dogs, clean up after dogs, walk the dogs, love the dogs ... I've reached a point where I prefer to be around dogs instead of people! Is that really a bad thing?!

I have a new show I really like - The Willis Clan. This is a family you should be watching. The kids are smart, talented, musically gifted, and well-rounded. And they actually work!

I also really like the show Younger. It's about a 40 year old divorced mom who re-enters the work force after her divorce and she pretends she's actually 26. Sutton Foster plays Liza and Hilary Duff plays Kelsey, her friend she met at work. It was renewed for a second season. I recommend checking it out!

What I can't wait for is the new season of  Orange is the New Black, releasing next Friday!!

So yep, Dogs and TV. My life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.