March 26, 2015

Jelly Bean Tree

I've been hanging out on Pinterest again. I pinned this idea some time ago but finally acted on it because it's the right time of year.  It cost me $1.49 to complete.

All you need:

~ Some branches you stole borrowed from your neighbor's yard

~ jelly beans

~ a hot glue gun

~ a vase of some sort

Trim the branches down as you see fit and put them in the vase. Begin randomly gluing jelly beans to the branches and then fill the vase with the leftover jelly beans. And you're done. I think this took me 15 minutes, from stealing gathering the branches to sitting the finished product on my dining room table.

And yes, the men in my house rolled their eyes at me and asked why. I replied, "Why not? It's festive!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.