February 3, 2015

#49

I hosted a small Super Bowl gathering at my house this past Sunday. Smart and truly organized people would take photos of the gathering and food, but I did not. Sorry. I was too busy making french fries in our new fryer. Safe to say they were a big hit!

Back to the game .... I was rooting for the Patriots (and my Tommy, as I often refer to him) and my son (and Husband) were rooting for the Seahawks. So you can imagine my sheer and utter GLEE in how that game ended. I was truly and utterly dumbfounded. I was screaming OMG, OMG, OMG , Did that just happen?! My Husband walked out of the room. My 12 year old was screaming Nooooooooooooooooooooo .... even he knew that was the worst play call ever. Ever. EVER!

Patriots win!  (If Tom were smart, he'd retire now. Go out on top, Tom! You don't have anything left to prove.)

Major kuddos to Tom for giving the new truck to Butler who was in the right place at the right time and made the biggest interception of his career!

Great game, great food, and great family! I am thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.