January 14, 2015

Seasonally Changeable Wreath

I'm back today with a fun and easy wreath I made to hang in our newly finished powder room. Maybe you call it a 1/2 bath but for whatever reason (regionally?) it's called in a powder room in my world.

Step 1:  Buy a wreath. Any wreath that suits your needs.
Step 2: Add a bow. Any bow that suits yours needs. It could even be a purchased pre-made bow. I'm all about easy.
Step 3:  Add seasonally appropriate decor.
Step 4: Hang the wreath - done!

See how easy that was?


I do get some points for making 2 of the snowflakes out of hot glue, right?  Just take some wax paper and lightly brush it with a tiny bit of dish soap and water that has been mixed together. You can freehand the snowflakes or trace a patter like I did. Let the glue dry (takes 10 minutes at most) and gently peel the snowflakes off the wax paper.  I then took some glitter glue and brushed it on to jazz them up a bit. And wah-la - snowflakes!

When Valentine's Day rolls around, I will switch out the snowflakes for some hearts. Then there's St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Memorial Day and well, you see where this is going. It's a quick and easy way to add a little holiday something in your home. Hang it on your front door, a closet door, on a wall, or in your bathroom like I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.