September 24, 2014

Week 3 of the Crazy

Wasn't so crazy. 

Saturday morning were pictures for soccer and football. When we got home, I was a woman on a mission. I painted the ceiling in the 1/2 bathroom and another coat of paint on the walls. The toilet has been reinstalled but 2 walls still need to be planked. I'm hoping he finishes it up this weekend.

Saturday evening's football game was in an undesirable area so Boo and I didn't go. I watched The Fault in Our Stars. Target made me buy the DVD. 

It was totally worth it.

Skipping the game turned out to be a good thing because the team got slaughtered.

Sunday morning we had lacrosse but no soccer game. My father is up from Florida so he spent the afternoon with us and we enjoyed a homemade lasagna and garlic bread for dinner.

It was delicious.

Monday was a glorious day off from work. The weather was sunny and chilly - my idea of perfect weather. I spent the day running some errands and finalizing from 10th birthday plans for my Boo. Double digits are coming up fast. It's bitter sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.