September 18, 2014

Week 2 of the Crazy

So sadly, I just realized how much I've been ignoring this blog. Life gets in the way, I guess.

The most amazing thing happened last Saturday night ... at half time, our team was losing 40-19 and it was a safe bet the second half was going to be awful. Would you believe me if I told you we tied the game at 46-46 in the final minute?

We did.

Would you believe me if I told you we ended up winning the game in overtime, 52-46?

WE DID!!  It was THE BEST second half of a football game I've ever seen!

Boo's soccer team also had great success on Sunday against a team that was supposed to be really good. They weren't a bad team but I don't see what all the stress was about ... we won convincingly by a score of 3-0.

Once again we had the way-too-early lacrosse game on Sunday morning ... it was a blow out. Our team was actually trying NOT to score. It was 18-0 by the end.

One day soon I'll have more to share. I hope?

New heat & air was installed yesterday. Just in time too because apparently I have seasonal allergies and I was on the verge of death! I really do like to open the windows on a cool night but I also like breathing ... decisions, decisions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.