July 2, 2014

BBQ Chicken Wontons

My friend and I were chatting the other day and I was asking her what she had been eating lately because I needed some inspiration. She told me about these "bbq-chicken-wonton-things" that she had been making for lunch every day for the past two weeks!  (Apparently she's in a rut too!)

But you know what? I think I could eat these every day too. They are good! Great for a lunch change-up or an appetizer for a party.

Here's what you do:

~ Grill some chicken. Dice it up and add your favorite BBQ sauce. 
~Lightly spray your baking sheet with cooking spray.
~ Take a wonton wrapper, fill with a piece or 2 of chicken, broccoli slaw, and some shredded cheese. Place seam-side down on your baking sheet.
~ Lightly spray the finished wontons with cooking spray.
~ Bake @ 400 for 12 minutes.

That's it.


Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.