June 13, 2014

Crockpot Chicken Casserole

I made this yummy recipe a few weeks ago and forgot all about it. But I must share it because it really was good.  Here's what you do:

4-6 boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
1 8oz package of cream cheese - - I substituted plain greek yogurt. Much easier to mix!
1 can cream of chicken soup - - I used fat-free version
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 Italian dressing (dry) pack 
~ add frozen peas and carrots at the end (I didn't measure) & continue cooking about 30 minutes.

Mix cream cheese (or yogurt), soups and dressing pack well. Add in chicken. Dump into crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.

Serve over rice or noodles. I think rice is a better option.


ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.