June 18, 2014

300 Freeze Pops

Ever wonder what 300 freeze pops would look like in your freezer? Wonder no more:


I think I mentioned awhile back that I was in charge of planning the 6th grade luncheon. Part of that plan includes freeze pops because it is June after all, and it's finally H-O-T in NJ. I miss winter already. I do. Sorry to all the summer-lovin' people.  I don't like having beads of sweat dripping down my back just walking to the mailbox and the hair I just straightened looks like I'm living in a sauna. I really don't understand why that is preferable to wearing a cozy sweatshirt and having a good hair day, while enjoying a cool breeze.

60-70 during the day and low 50's at night = my heaven. It's safe to say I'll never move South.

Anyway, those 300 freeze pops are hogging up prime space in my freezer. The luncheon is on Friday and I'm ready for it all to end ... the planning, the execution, and school in general!

I must say what a waste this week has been. We're in school this (full) week to make up snow days. The kids are doing absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g. So tell me, State of NJ, what is the point of making up the snow days? Free childcare?  The teachers still had to accomplish all their teaching points before the NJ state testing dates in May which were NOT changed! Makes no sense. My guess? A man is in charge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.