May 20, 2014

Time Warp

As June approaches, it has dawned on me how fast life changes. First there were tons of engagement parties and bridal showers. Then weddings, one after another, followed by baby showers and first birthday parties. Now I'm receiving high school graduation announcements in the mail!

What the heck happened?

Time, please, I'm begging you ... please slow down.

I remember the days when the boys were little and during a stressful day you'd give anything for it to be time for bed. We still have occasional days like that now that hormones have moved in. Stupid hormones!

I hope I'm doing this parenting thing right because now is when it really starts to get difficult and when it starts to count.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.