May 27, 2014

Reading Binge

I read 3 books last week. Crazy, right? Crazy for me, at least. This happens to me every year around this time when there isn't anything on TV to watch.

My sister and I share a Kindle account and we had the 1st book of this trilogy sitting around for quite some time. I had just finished The Fault in Our Stars and was looking for something new to read. A quick google search let me know books 2 and 3 were also available and I downloaded them immediately.

And then I couldn't put the Kindle down. The love story begins in 1991 during Layla and Trip's senior year of high school. I graduated that year so I could relate to so much of the story, the style, life back then, set in NJ - all of it!  I laughed and I cried. I devoured the story, even read it while walking down the street to and from my train station.

Yep, totally obsessed.  I finished the 3rd book on Friday night at about 7:30pm and had to fight the urge to start all over again.  It's a great read, a perfect love story, and a perfect summer read, regardless of your age.

Remember-When-The-Trilogy by T. Torrest


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.