May 30, 2014

Busy Weekend Ahead!

This weekend wraps up the end of spring sports and we're going out with a bang.

Bud has his final lacrosse tournament set for tomorrow. Games are throughout the day and depending on how they do, they may play on Sunday in a championship round.

Boo will play in the last soccer game on Sunday. They are hoping to remain undefeated! After the game, we will head over to a teammate's house for an end of the season BBQ and swim party.

The weather is supposed to beautiful all weekend long so yay for that!

I'm trying out a new recipe for an appetizer dip to take to the BBQ. I'm a little nervous since I've never made it before but it has great reviews and I can follow a recipe ... I will share the recipe next week, regardless.

Even though I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow morning, I'm really looking forward to the weekend!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.