April 18, 2014

How I Make Friends

My friend is over-the-top obsessed with the TV show Scandal. When the show first aired last year, it looked interesting but I already had enough shows on my plate and I didn't want to take on another one. Since the Season Finale was airing last night, I decided to have some fun with her yesterday afternoon:

me: can i call you around 10:15pm tonight?

friend: hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: lmao
me: i figured that's what you'd say

friend: I will cut you
friend: I will drive all the way to stinking New Jersey, and I mean stinking, and cut you.

me: well now you've baited me

friend: HAHAHA!!!

me: better yet, i think the best time to call would be around 10:56

friend: I won't answer but I will be flipping you off

me:  i crack myself up

friend: well it is good that you make someone laugh

I guess I should be glad she lives about eleven driving hours away otherwise she might make good on her threat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.