April 16, 2014

Easter Dinner

I'm hosting Easter Dinner this year. The menu will include:

Dinner

Spiral Ham ... because there is no other kind!

Mashed Potatoes

Pineapple Stuffing

Fresh Green Beans

Corn

Deviled Eggs

Coleslaw

Dinner Rolls


Dessert

Cupcakes

Ambrosia Cake  ... I will make it minus the coconut, in hopes that someone other than me will want to try it. My family is so boring! 

Ice cream
_ _ _ _ _ _

And there will be an egg hunt, of course. I spent a decent amount of time the other day stuffing eggs for my young nieces and nephews. My boys, at this point, could careless!

I will be sure to recap all the dessert goodies early next week. I wish I could be a blogger who does it all in advance to post pictures and ideas before Easter but I'm not, so I won't try. I am in touch with my limitations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.