April 10, 2014

Alive & Well

I'm just not feeling the blog-thing this week. Sometimes I just don't have anything to say and rambling on about our sports schedule isn't something I want to do.

Third quarter report cards came home yesterday. I'll admit it. I had no idea it was that time. The boys did well so I'm very proud of them.

I cannot believe we are in the home stretch of this school year. It's crazy. I'm not ready for Bud's transition to a very large regional school in the fall. So let's not talk about that just yet.

The pets are fine. Sick kitty is doing very well ... so well in fact I'm not convinced she's sick! Denial is awesome.

I'm still minus a bathroom on the first floor. I'm close to hiring a hot, tan, and muscular man to come finish the project for me. So close.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.