March 26, 2014

Bathroom Progress (Not)

I love my husband and I'm thankful that he's a handy guy but I absolutely hate the pace at which he works. I've reached a point in life when I'd rather pay someone to do it.

I have primed the cabinet and all the pieces (3 coats) and picked up the paint for the cabinet the other day. So that will be done soon. But the rest of it is no where near finished. On the plus side, I only have to clean 2 toilets instead of 3, 1 of which the boys rarely use so the "mess" is contained to one bathroom. I would love to install a urinal in my house. I really would.

Soon all of this will turn into a argument as it always does. We've had the floor tiles for over a month. Nothing can be started until he puts the floor in...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.