February 25, 2014

Weekend Recap

~ We finally have a working Kindle in the house again. It's a miracle.

~ But they sent me two? As of Friday night, I had a total of 4 Kindles in the house. The big joke over the weekend was how many more Kindles would show up on the doorstep!

~ Two Kindles and an incorrect PetSmart.com order were returned via UPS yesterday; today I will deal with the 4th Kindle that erroneously arrived.

~ Lacrosse try outs were had as well as the 1st spring season soccer practice

~ I took advantage of the warmer weather on Saturday (53 degrees!) and thoroughly cleaned out the inside of my car. However, the gust of the wind that slammed the door on my knee? P-A-I-N. For a moment, I thought my leg was broken. The bruising is terrible. It still really hurts but my car is CLEAN!

~ And yes, there was cake. Cookie cake. Bud's 12th Birthday was celebrated a little early.


~ Yesterday was a glorious day off for me and the boys had school. No delays. No snow. Ah, joy. I spent a good part of the day running errands but that is therapeutic to me. I also did 5 loads of laundry and spring-cleaned my bedroom. It was a very productive day and just what I needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.