February 10, 2014

Overheard in My Kitchen

"Mom! My tooth fell out at school today" (while he's placing said tooth on the counter)

"Well that's good, can we get it off the counter? Didn't they give you one of those tooth-holder things at school?"

"Yes (he puts the tooth away) ... It was really loose so I started playing around with it during math. I could have pulled it out but I didn't want to miss math, because I like math, so I waited until lunch to pull it out."

Can I hope this enthusiasm for math will always continue? 

I guarantee my 9 year old would have missed math and spent as much time in the nurse's office that he could possibly spend in order to avoid going back to class!  

Two brothers, so different, in just about every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.