January 31, 2014

Superbowl Food

In my house, we cheer for the Dallas Cowboys. But it's been 18 years since they've been to the big game.  That's really depressing when you're the die-hard fan like My Husband. He has loved the Cowboys since he was 7 years old and has never faltered. He's thrown a lot of stuff at the TV and slammed a lot of doors in the past 18 years, let me tell you!

Even though our favorite team isn't playing on Sunday, we still watch the Superbowl and do all The Stuff.  My sister-in-law offered up her house this year so I'm off the hook hosting our little party. We will have all the typical Superbowl Food - pizza, wings, hoagies, and dips. 

Thanks to Pinterest, this dip landed on my radar and it looks fan-freaking-tastic. This dip is happening on Sunday.


I mean seriously, look at that gooey cheesiness! How can that NOT be good? Artery clogging? Most definitely. But who cares. It's national cheat day. Indulge and enjoy.

It's not a party without dessert so I'll be doing something fun with these items:



I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.