January 7, 2014

Frozen

Nothing like sending the kids back to school after Christmas break to only go a day and then have the next day off due to snow. Three days later it was 60 degrees and pouring rain. And on the 4th day, 1 degree with wind chills into the -teens. C-R-A-Z-Y!! I know we don't have it as bad as other parts of the country but for NJ's standards it's bad and even worse because of the wild temperature swings.

The Husband and I got new cell phones and I'm having some trouble emailing pictures. I think the files may be too big? Or Yahoo and/or Gmail both suck? So bear with me. I'll figure it out.

During the phone transfer at the cell phone store, mine went smoothly but The Husband's did not. He's been having trouble with his phone for quite some time and now we (probably) know why. For some reason, he has 23,000 contacts on his phone.  Even the tech's were stumped but obviously, somehow, his contacts had been replicated over and over - and over. This just stands as further proof he should never touch a computer or computer-like device. Every single time he screws them up.  I give it 3 months before he starts having trouble with this brand new phone!

I contemplated switching to an iPhone but in the end I decided to stick with the Android. I keep hearing of more and more people dissatisfied with the iPhone (and being a slave to Apple products) so I decided to stick with what I know. So far, so good with the LG G2.  It has a beautiful display and was easy to navigate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.