January 10, 2014

Deals Galore!

It's my second favorite time of year - winter clearance time! I had a very successful trip to Marshall's the other day. It might be my new favorite store. It's not overwhelming like giant department stores are to me. Sure you have to hunt a bit but Marshall's doesn't carry a ton of inventory at any one time so it's relatively easy to browse the racks.

You cannot beat the discounted prices on name brand clothing either. It's like a gold mind. It's the only place I buy Under Armour hoodies for the boys, paying only $20-$25 per sweatshirt. It's cheaper than "gently used" hoodies on eBay. Seriously!

So my haul:

A cream-colored cowl neck sweater - Retail $58, @ Marshall's for $20 - I paid $12.

Avia yoga pants - Retail $30, @ Marshall's for $15 - I paid $10.

Marika legging-yoga pants - Retail $34, @ Marshall's for $16.99 - I paid $10.

Lucky Brand flannel pajama pants - Retail $40, @ Marshall's for $20 - I paid $10.

Lucky Brand Men's flannel PJ set - Retail $50, @ Marshall's for $24.99 - I paid $15.

Isaac Mizrahi Perfect Coverage bra - Retail $38, @ Marshall's for $9.99! - I paid $5.

So...

Retail was $250; Marshall's regular prices were $106.97 but I only paid $62, a savings of 75% over retail or 42% over Marshall's already low prices!

I LOVE SHOPPING. I do, I really do. There. I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.