January 2, 2014

Best Break Ever

Christmas break was wonderful. Sure, we spent quality time with family celebrating the holidays and had a blast on New Year's Eve at our 5th Annual Breakfast for Dinner fiasco.  But I could have won an award for the laziest people on the planet. I will never admit to how many movies I watched or how much time I spent with my butt firmly planted on the couch.

My only form of exertion was when I took the dog for a walk. And the day I took the boys into the city to get all of us off the couch!

I did spend some time reorganizing some things when I put away the Christmas decorations. The laundry is all caught up. The house is clean and so is the basement.

2014 is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.