December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!


I'm off from work until after the New Year so we know what that means. It means I will be totally living in 1989.  I was a Junior in high school that year (89-90) and I was still using a pay phone to let my dad know we were back from our field hockey game. Those were the days I could recite the phone numbers of all of my friends. Now I have a smart phone that is literally smarter than me.

But yay for technology because if it weren't for my smart phone, my scattered mom brain would have me in trouble - or lost - all the time.

Whether you are traveling or staying close to home, I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Be safe. 
Be courteous.
Drink responsibly. 
Love the elderly people in your life.
Love your kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.