November 21, 2013

Target Disappoints Again

For some reason I'm in serious denial that Thanksgiving is next week and by the end of that weekend, my house will be Christmafied. Already? I'm not ready. I'm really not ready.

Did anyone else notice the lack of Christmas selection at Target this year? I was at the store on Monday and not one thing jumped out at me to buy! Don't worry, I don't have a fever. I checked. I love Target, I do, but lately ... eh.  

I am extremely frustrated with their lack of clothing selection in the boy's department. It's t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e and has been for about a year. We loved their cotton pajama shorts and pants (not the sets) and bought them frequently but for some reason they've stopped selling them.  On Monday I bought a pair of sweatpants for Bud and the waistband is horrible. It's like there is no elastic in there to hold them up! So they are going back!

C'mon Target ... let's offer some good clothing for boys and you may win me back. Otherwise, you'll just be my go-to place for staples, like my occasional trips to Walmart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.