October 15, 2013

The 8th Day

I'm aware that one day I will miss all of the running around that comes with having children, especially as they get older and have a more active social life. But man, what I wouldn't do for a time out right about now.

Between work, school, soccer, football, tournaments, games, scrimmages, and the seemingly endless fall birthday parties? I'm exhausted.  Every fall is this way and every fall I look forward to it but then when it's here, I look for a way out! I have issues.

I think we could all benefit from an 8th day of the week. A day that there is no work or school. A day that there are no games or practices. A day that all stores are closed. A mandated day to do nothing. How heavenly would that be?


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.