October 17, 2013

Outdoor Halloween Decor

I don't go overboard on seasonal decor for a few reasons but the main reason is TIME. There is not enough of it to plan it out, execute, and then take it down so your neighbors aren't silently cursing you on December 10th when you still have pumpkins on your front porch! It does happen. You are probably thinking of a certain house near you right now!



The web-stuff on the front door was a good idea at first ... now with opening and closing the door, it's starting to sag a bit and really stretch out.  I think it will last two more weeks but it will be the first thing I pull down, probably on Halloween night!

I bought some supplies to make a really nice Fall wreath to get me through Thanksgiving. I should probably get moving on getting that little project finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.