Not many people can say they love their in-laws, but I do! I'd be lost without them. 

Ladies,
I have spent much time over the last couple of days pondering that which is in front of me, but I continuously return to the weekend and the events of Saturday night.
I can not revisit those moments without thinking of those who really made it happen.    There is no way that I could ever thank you properly or completely for the unselfish manner in which you all participated.    
The hall, the decorations, the birthday cake and all the amenities that accompanied the presentation . . . . . . could not have been any more complete or presented with more caring then you three so amicably did.
I am so fortunate to have you three in my life, in my thoughts and in my heart forever.
You are the best 
I love ya
Dad 1&2