September 12, 2013

A Rough Start

Sixth grade is off to a rough start. I'm not sure if he's in denial that school has started or if this is just tween moodiness rearing it's ugly head. But I am certain we will be having a come to Jesus moment because there is no way I'm dealing with this for the next nine months.

We've had two nights of homework so far and both have driven me to drink. It's cheaper than bail money, right? I kid, I kid ... but if you're a parent, you know what I'm talking about.

Let's see if he forgets his assignment book for a 3rd night in a row!

A friend of mine is highly recommending this book and since she has a son getting ready to graduate from high school and he's still alive, I'm going to read it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.