August 1, 2013

Wettest Summer Ever

I don't know for sure, but I'm almost certain the Summer of 2013 has to be the wettest summer on record for the Philadelphia region.  We've had days and days of soaking heavy rain. It's depressing and frustrating, especially when your yard pretty much looks like this all the time:



Handsome boy alert! When it's the weekend, it's summer, and it rains a lot, you'll do anything to entertain yourself ... including standing outside in the pouring rain with an umbrella.  What wasn't captured in this photo was the torrents of rain water rushing down the street.

Good times.

When a few friends saw these photos, one said, "I didn't know you had lakefront property!" and I replied, "Well pretty soon I may have an indoor pool too so I'm turning my home into a resort!"

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.