August 15, 2013

3 Weeks

Three weeks from today, school starts. I'd like to say I'm happy about this so I can stop paying for summer camp but I'm really not looking forward to monitoring homework and helping with projects yet again and dealing with the TONS of paper that comes from school. This summer went by really fast.

The boys got the all important letters earlier this week saying which teacher they would have for the year. So now it's REAL. Neither were overly excited with who they got but they didn't grumble either so I'll take that as a win.  Since Bud is the firstborn, all the teachers in his upcoming grade are always new to me. Boo did not get the teacher Bud had for 4th grade and that's fine by me. I'd rather him not get the teachers his brother had.

I need to take one last look at the supply lists but I think we have everything covered. The little one needs new sneakers but other than that, we're all set.

Bring on the 2013-2014 school year?!  Ugh, okay, if I have to ... and I will enjoy having the boys on the same bus and at the same school for one whole year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.