June 13, 2013

Bermuda Highlights

I'm sure you're tired of me talking about this trip but we just had such a fantastic time that I'm trying to hold on to it as long as possible!  I think it's probably the first real vacation we've ever taken. We've been to Disney several times and we've done the Outerbanks beach-rent-a-house vacation. Neither are relaxing to me.  This cruise was a true vacation and so I'm so happy we went.

I'd get back on the boat tomorrow if I could.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures I shared. Just a small sampling of the 565 I took. Crazy, I know. There's help out there for me, right?!

Here's a few more favorites from the week and then I promise to shut up!


If you ever have the opportunity, visit Bermuda. Fly there. Cruise there. Whatever suits your taste. You will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.