March 15, 2013

Cosi Love

Have you ever eaten at Cosi? It's one of the only places I will buy lunch from anymore, when I buy lunch. It's not feasible to buy lunch everyday for my wallet or my waist line. But when I do buy lunch, I like to buy good tasting, fresh food ... not something that's been sitting around waiting for someone to order it.

I typically don't buy a specialty drink either but a recent email alerted me to a new drink they were offering. It's called a "Green Apple Tea-ni" and it's really, really good! As you can see by the photo, I managed to suck down  over half of it before I took the picture.



My favorite sandwich is called the Turkey Light. I also *love* the thin crust Margherita Pizza with fresh mozzarella, basil, and tomato. Check out the website and give them a try sometime. I guarantee you won't regret it!

http://www.getcosi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.