February 6, 2013

Tastefully Simple

Are you familiar with this company?  I'm trying to remember how long it's been since I was introduced to Tastefully Simple.  It has to be close to ten years ago, I guess. I've always loved the majority of their items and the ease of making them but not so much the price. It's a little pricey and adds up quickly for just a few items.

I just hosted my second ever Tastefully Simple party to help out a friend who started selling it about a year ago. They are running a very nice hostess promotion during the month of February (50% more free hostess rewards!) and they debuted a special Cherry Cheese Ball, which is only being sold during the month of February. IT.IS.SO.GOOD!!

You typically don't have to ask me twice to throw a party and a girl party? Even more fun because I rarely get to do anything girl-themed living in a house filled with boys, The Husband included.  Since Valentine's Day is approaching, I really pinked it up. Silver tablecloth and plates paired with printed heart napkins. And let's not forget the pink champagne glasses for the mimosas!

I had a great turn out, thanks to family members, friends, and neighbors. My party totaled $840 in sales, making my hostess reward reach $180 in FREE products.  I also received two half-priced items because of two future party bookings ... that's A LOT of Tastefully Simple products on their way to my house!

Party at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.