My Birchbox for February just arrived on Tuesday, thanks to the blizzard that blanketed the Northeast earlier this month. I'm starting to see a slight trend in what arrives in the box each month and I'm a little disappointed. But nevertheless, it's fun to get a box of girl goodies in the mail.
So in the box this month (left to right):
1. Skin&Co Roma ... bath gel. This has a really nice scent. Full size bottle is $17.50 ~ not bad.
2. Dr. Lipp - original nipple balm for lips ... very smooth, vaseline-like. Full size tube is $14.50 ~ eh.
3. Ghirardelli Milk and Caramel Square ... can't go wrong with sending a girl chocolate. Delicious!
4. Twistband headband ... I wasn't thrilled with the (colored) pony tail holder that was sent in the December box. And while this may be soft and not crease or tug your hair, some of us need that "grip" for it to stay on your head. Set of 6 is $20 ~ wouldn't buy.
5. Color Club Nail Polish in Wild Cactus ... emerald color. A nice color for spring & summer. Full size bottle is $8 ~ wouldn't buy.
The trend I see? Sending nail polish and hairbands. I have found some of the BEST nail polish is also the cheapest and you can buy it at Target or CVS and not pay for shipping. And hairbands? They are a dime a dozen and not for nothing, but I'm not 20 years old anymore and they clearly know this because of the profile information you provide.