January 17, 2013

To Cruise or Not To Cruise

Even though it sort of feels like winter isn't here yet, I've already started thinking about a vacation!  And I'm thinking about a cruise.  We've never been on one. Sadly, we have never stepped foot off of this continent. I think it's time.

But oh my god where to start ... it's kind of overwhelming. What cruise line, what destination, when, how long, what kind of room and which deck ... the only thing I'm sure of is I want to leave out of NYC or Baltimore, a place I can easily drive to.

I think visiting an island would really make an impression upon the boys. Sure they know there is big wide world out there (they can see that on the globe in our office) but actually seeing a piece of it with their eyes would make it real.

So far, polling friends has told us to use either Royal Caribbean or Carnival Cruise Lines. It's a start!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.