January 16, 2013

Personalized Dog Bowl Stand

So I'm not sure if I've mentioned it or not, but I have a handy husband. And he's handsome too, an added bonus! A few weeks ago when our puppy started to lay down while he ate, we realized it was time for some sort of stand for his bowls. It's healthier for him to eat "elevated."  Shepherds can have their stomach flip and it's almost always a life-ending event if it happens.

I had looked a few places and online but couldn't find one I liked so my husband made one! We've been using it for quite some time but hadn't found time to paint it. I finally found the time.  I wasn't the best at taking before pictures but just imagine the wood unprimed and unpainted!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.