January 18, 2013

2nd Birchbox

I know it's only my second box but I must say, I'm really enjoying receiving the fun mail and not knowing what's going to be in the box.

Here's what arrived this month:

~ DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer .... I've tried the past two mornings. Nice scent and did not bother my skin. The description says, "fills in pores and wrinkles for instantly smoother skin..."  Eh, I'm not noticing a difference. Maybe you would over time? A full size bottle is $85. I probably would not buy it.

~ Juicey Couture Vive La Juicy perfume ... again, another pleasant smelling perfume!

~ Keratase Elixir Ultime ... a nourishing oil to add to your hair regimen to hydrate and smooth your hair - haven't tried it yet

~ theBalm Cosmetics (hot mama) ... 2 in 1 blush highlighter ... not bad. I would consider purchasing it.

~ Beauty Extra: Keratase Muritive Nectar Thermique ...  a leave in cream to repair damamge from chemical processing and protect strands from heat styling ... plan to try it this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.