December 12, 2012

1st Birchbox!

has arrived ... so much fun receiving fun mail!  Since it was the first box sent, it includes their favorite all-time loves to get you started. 

Here's what was in the box:

~ Nail polish in "Status Update" by Color club ... a custom gray color (haven't tried yet)

~ Eau Flirt fragarance by Harvey Prince ... hint of fruit but not too fruity ot floral ... I think I like it!

~ Pomegranate & Fig lip butter by Mox Botannicals ... very smooth, nice scent ... love it!

~ Textute & Volume spray by Oscar Blandi ... it's a light, nonsticky spray to use on dry hair to add some volume or to freshen second day unwashed hair ... really like it ... I can see myself ordering a full-sized bottle.

~A gray elastic hair tie by Twistband ... it's cute, soft, and stretchy ... but I usually do with elastics that blend into my hair color to tie my hair back.

And lastly, a plastic slider bag by Tili. This is promoted as travel-friendly perfectly sized bag for storing beauty products. But it's really not much bigger than a ziplock sandwich bag (but seems thicker/sturdier.) Pricey too ... I would not buy these.


Not bad start for a cost of $9.16 per month for the next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.