November 15, 2012

Soup Time!

I love soup, especially homemade soup.  This soup is delicious. I made it on Sunday for our little football game gathering and have eaten it for dinner the past two nights. I finished it last night but I'm already itching to make more!


Creamy Chicken Crockpot Soup

5 cans of chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of corn
1/2 cup diced carrots
1/2 cup diced celery
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano
salt & pepper to taste
2 cups of shredded cooked chicken - I used a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store
1 1/2 cups of your choice of uncooked pasta

Mix the broth and cream soup well then add remaining ingredients (except the pasta) into your 5 quart slow cooker.  Cook on low for 8 hours.  About 30 minutes before you plan to eat it, add the uncooked pasta. Stir well. At this point, I set my slow cooker to the "warm" setting - the pasta will cook just fine.

Eat and enjoy! Share with others if you choose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.